- How can I get in contact with the staff of Handful?
- We make all of our contact info available online on our contact us page. We have additionally just added a toll-free Customer Service phone number. Feel free to call us at 844-XO-MYBRA.
- What is your return policy?
- Full refund on merchandise (not used, worn or altered) within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days a store credit will be issued. You can fill out a return form online.
- Do you allow exchanges?
- Exchanges are accepted within 30 days of purchase on merchandise (not used, worn, or altered). You can fill out an exchange form online. Please understand that sometimes the item you would like to receive may no longer be available. If this is the case, we will contact you to discuss other options.
- What are the Handful Bra sizes?
The Handful Bra comes in five sizes: XS, S, M, L and XL.
Use a measuring tape around your bust and ribcage and measure in inches to determine what size would fit you best. Handful can comfortably accommodate an A, B, or C cup. D+ cups can wear Handful Bras as an every day leisure, yoga and walking bra, but the higher the cup size, the more your cups might runneth over!
XS S M L XL BUST 32-33.5 34.5-36 36.5-38 39-41 42-44.5 RIBCAGE 27.5-28.5 29-31 32-34 35-37 38-40
What types of activities can the Handful Bra be worn for?
- We encourage you to wear your Handful Bra for all activities--high impact to low impact--if you are an A-B cup. For a C cup, we suggest moderate impact activities. And for C+ cup sizes, we recommend low impact activities or everyday wear in your Handful Bra. The Handful Bra is not just for sports but for the modern, active woman who is ready for anything life throws her way from workout to weekend and all stops in between.
How can I use my insurance benefits for a Handful Bra?
- The best way to use your insurance benefits is to purchase a Handful Bra from your local mastectomy shop. If they do not carry us, ask them to! If you can't wait for them to get on board, then the next best way is to call your insurance company and ask them if they will reimburse for a mastectomy bra purchase made online . Ask for the claim forms while you have them on the phone. Once you have those in hand, we will be happy to provide a receipt listing our product as an L8000 mastectomy bra. If you have an FSA (Flexible Spending Account) or HSA (Health Savings Account) credit card, you can purchase a bra online using that card. If you would like to skip the insurance hassle and pay out of pocket, you can be one of our Breast Friends Forever and receive a 30% off coupon code for online purchases. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
How do I care for my Handful Bra?
- Machine wash cold. Hang dry. We recommend using a lingerie bag in case the pads come out during the wash. To dry faster, pull out the pads after the wash and place on top of your machine to air dry while the bra hangs. When replacing the pads in the bra, make sure the thicker portion goes on the bottom and the corner above the logo points true north where the strap and the neckline meet. If you are missing the lingerie bag we used to give with the bra, we apologize. When we transitioned to manufacturing in the US, we had to make some tough decisions. The bag was one of them. We hope to find a way to bring it back or provide an a la cart option to include it in your cart at purchase for a nominal fee.
Why don't you include a laundry bag anymore?
- When we made the leap to made in USA, our manufacturing costs more than doubled. We tried to include the mesh laundry bag for the first year of production, but again the cost of making that additional piece was too high when made here. We know that the laundry bag was a beloved "gift with purchase" for some customers, but many others complained that it was wasteful when they were buying multiple Handful Bras. In the end, we made the decision to discontinue it.
What about sale items?
- Please note, there are no returns or exchanges on sale items.
What are the shipping rates and schedule?
- The shipping rates will vary depending on the destination of the shipment, method of shipment selected, and the weight of the package. We ship packages via USPS Priority Mail or UPS so that we can properly track your order. Orders to PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, and U.S. Territories will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail. All products will ship from the Los Angeles, CA, area 90221. Our goal is to ship all orders received by 12 PM each business day the same day. Orders received after 12 PM each business day will be shipped the following business day. We do not ship product on Saturdays, Sundays or on holidays.
What if I put in my order but want to change or cancel it?
- If you need to change your order for any reason after you've placed your order, please PROMPTLY send us an e-mail at email@example.com. Please provide your name and order number. Please DO NOT SEND us your credit card number via e-mail. We will work with you to correct your order. If your order has been processed (you will know this when we e-mail you stating your order has been processed), you will have to follow the Handful, Inc. return/refund policy.